The place for the latest beauty and fashion related updates

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shopping List

There a few things on my shopping list. Don't get confused this is not a grocery list. It is a shopping list for clothing of course. They are things that I have put off because I want to find the perfect piece. Here is what my shopping list consists of:
  • Boots: when shopping for boots I look for a few things such as comfort, color, and edginess. The black pair is great because it matches most of my wardrobe. They definitely don't appear to be comfortable, but they are a bit on the edgy side. The camel colored boots are great because this is a great fall color. They also look comfortable and edgy.
  • Panel leather leggings: I have been looking for a pair of these leggings for the longest time. The only place I have found these is online. For these type of leggings I feel that I should try them on instead of ordering them and hoping they'd fit. If you know where I can pick these up let me know.
  • Over sized button-ups: These kind of tops are my favorite. They are loose and feminine at the same time. They are great because you can pair them with almost any cut jeans. Or you can opt to wear them with leggings.
  • Skinny belts: I want a few skinny belts to pair with the over sized button-ups that I plan on buying. The ones in the image below would be great because they can also be worn on jeans.
  • Handbag: I am looking for the perfect fall handbag. I want one to double as an everyday bag and school bag.The one in the image below looks like it would double as both. I am still trying to find the right bag with comfortable straps, so I am still on the hunt for a hand bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment