The place for the latest beauty and fashion related updates

Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrity Inspired Makeup

I know this video has been out a while, but I just love her makeup in it. The celebrity that I am talking about is none other than Jennifer Lopez. The video is called On the floor. Her makeup always looks glamorous. I'm sure after you watch the video you will want to recreate her look. There are many talented makeup artists on out there that have recreated her look. I have picked out a couple that I think did the best job. The first one is by the Pixiwoo sisters. They are famous U.K. makeup artists that are masters at what they do. The second video is by a Canadian makeup artist named Eman. She also has great skills when it comes to recreating celebrity looks. In case you haven't watched the video I have included a picture J.Lo's makeup look.






No comments:

Post a Comment