The place for the latest beauty and fashion related updates

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fashion's Night Out Celebrity Best Dressed

With the help of omg.yahoo.com, I had the chance to see celebrity on goers of Fashion's Night Out. Some dressed in outfits that were unflattering while others donned outfits that were well put-together. Out of the eleven photographs I viewed, I only like a couple celebrities outfits. These were Lauren Conrad and Lea Michele. They both donned figure flattering dresses. Lauren Conrad wore a fitted navy blue dress with a v-neckline. Along with the form fitting dress she wore a pair of strapy black platforms. Lea Michele wore a black, over sized button up dress. She paired the dress with some leather booties. Both ladies wore appropriate attire to the events. Other celebs which I wont name, did not. I have included pictures of both ladies for you to see. What do you think about their outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment