The place for the latest beauty and fashion related updates

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Foundation Reveiw

Recently I have been on the hunt and trying new foundations. I was on the look for one that has coverage and oil control. I have been using my Mac Pro Long wear foundation and I just was not happy with it. My new favorite foundation is now the Cover Girl Clean oil controlling foundation. This foundation gives medium to fill coverage. I would also say the coverage is buildable. It gives your skin a nice glow. I would say the best part about this foundation is the oil control. I have oily, combination skin that gets oily around the t-zone. This foundation helps control that while leaving my skin looking, and feeling great. If you have the same skin type as I do and like medium to full coverage foundation, then I suggest you go out and try this foundation. Let me know if you tried it and how you feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment